Friday, July 9, 2010

You're my dream.

Hello there! Finally I've decided to blog. Actualy is boyf th one pestering me to blog, cse he wants our photos to be up! Hahahah ~ Okay, let's see. I didn't had enough sleep as boyf woke me up just to make a call. Don't understand why can't he make th call himself. Lol. Woke up early, but went out only @ 8pm. Bought our ticks for Repo man instead of ticks for predators as it's selling fast :( I totally regret bringing food in with me! Th show damn disgusting loh! Starting of th show only make me want vomit! _|_
Hit Safra for Command and Conquer after th movie. Time srsly flies when gaming! Didn't notice th time at all. Left @ 3. Clementi for supper, XiaoLongBao! :>

Okay, see when I free or rather not lazy to blog, I'll update agn.












Anyway, Happy belated Birthday, Guan Quan! ;)


No comments: